2010年1月10日星期日

New Year




As time goes by, 2010 come here. At the beginning of this year, what's your plan and dream, or how to live bright in this year?

According to the Chinese zodiac, this year is my year of birth considered in relation to the twelve terrestrial branches. It should be has some special feeling to 2010 and I'm planning to travel to Chengdu at the free time.

For working, I'm also looking for the new one and have chance to enter the completely new industry for me. It will be the challenge but the opportunity. For loving, I wish everything goes well as before, and deposit the enough money for our house. For live, Chengdu will be my expected tourism destination, which is so leisure and comfortable that I worry about can't leave there upon we stay in. I must have to take a look at giant panda and take photo with them at their hometown; have to taste the delicious local hot pot and chuan cuisine till can't bear more; have to visit the magnificent Dujiangyan irrigation project and the Yangtze river in Chengdu; have to ramble on the ancient Jinli Street and buy lots of keepsake gifts; have to search the Thatched Cottage of Du Fu for feel this great poem; have to enjoy an wonderful show of Sichuan Opera & the Magical Mask Change etc.

Everyone is so normal but special, I believe anyone can find themselves life in 2010.

没有评论:

发表评论